Bassani Exhaust question .

FDcobraNY

Recently bought an 04 terminator. Car came with a catted Bassani x pipe and some type of touring Borla exhaust. Looking to swap it out for a Bassani but not sure what the difference is in sizing.
2.5 vs 3” ?? Any difference in sound/ power ? Also if I’m looking to remove the cats , should I order pieces from Bassani or any pipe with clamps will do.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Recently bought an 04 terminator. Car came with a catted Bassani x pipe and some type of touring Borla exhaust. Looking to swap it out for a Bassani but not sure what the difference is in sizing.
2.5 vs 3” ?? Any difference in sound/ power ? Also if I’m looking to remove the cats , should I order pieces from Bassani or any pipe with clamps will do.

Wrong forum. There is a terminator exhaust forum.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

I had a bassani 3” catback on my car and to me it seemed to drone less with the 3” over 2.5”. What mid pipe is on the car? That might dictate how you delete it and how to move forward. If it’s all bassani, I’d contact them. Or whoever the mid pipe manufacturer is. Does the car have headers? My old setup was 1-7/8 ARH long tubes with their or-x mid pipe and a 3” bassani catback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread