Bassani Exhaust Installed!!!

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I had my full Bassani system installed over the weekend and am very pleased with the way it sounds. The truck sounds downright mean, and seems to get angrier the more I dip into the throttle. LFP gave me a price that I was more than happy with so I got to give thanks to them.

I will be taking it to get dyno'd sometime in the next week or so to see what kind of power I'm making with my current mods.

KYLightning02

Established Member
Stinger2007 said:
I wonder what kinda deal you got, this way I can tell if I'm getting robbed blind.

+1 on that i cant get LFP to come up on this computer becuase the army blocks websites for no reason :nonono: but anyway if you could tell us a price it would answear my question about how much it is from LFP :beer:

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I paid $1720 (620 catback, 600 headers, 500 midpipes w/ cats) plus shipping which was like $100 bucks as the system is kinda heavy and Houston to Connecticut is pretty far.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Full bassani does sound Mean as Hell. Bassani w/ Long Tubes sounds Just as good. Wait about a month or so after it breaks in and gets a little deeper and louder :-D .

Users who are viewing this thread