bassani catback?

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I want to order a Bassani catback to replace my flowmaster and I have been looking around and some vendors have different pictures for the bassani.

my questions is

is there two different bassani catback kits for the lightning?

I know they have a SS and a aluminized (BX) version of the one in this picture.

Bassani_Lightning_Aft-Cat_Big.jpg

but I was checking Lethal performance website and they have this picture for the Lightning catback

BAS-BX54150L4_MED.jpg

I know this might sound like a dumb question but I want to be sure I am getting one like the first picture with the dual mufflers ond not one like the 2nd pic.

also where is the best place to order one?,

thanks for the help

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I think all Bassani Kits are Duals with an X, I have never heard of a single muffler setup. I got lucky and got mine used for pretty cheap.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
They should only come like the first picture. I would check LFP they have pretty good prices and right now they are having an October special you might get lucky and get it on sale. Good luck Matt

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
The bassani catback is the first picture. If you want it more throaty/loud, get rid of your cats or get some high flow cats. Night and day difference.

BTW the bassani catback is very simple to install. If you have a lift or something to get it off the ground it makes it easier to install. I ha nothing but plywood under the truck. It took a while but i got r done :)

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Just plywood? Damn my fat ass would not stand a chance without some 3 ton floor jacks to get the truck WAY up. Damn beer gut always holding me back

LSUstang05

Established Member
Just plywood? Damn my fat ass would not stand a chance without some 3 ton floor jacks to get the truck WAY up. Damn beer gut always holding me back

Yeah, but a beer gut has it's advantages. Such as always having a place to set your beer :beer:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
thanks for the help guys but I have another ?

If I get the bassani mid pipes with the cats will I need a tune to turn off the front O2 sensors or does the bassani mid pipes comes with all the bungs welded to accomodate all the stock O2 sensors.

Again sorry for the dumb questions.

SVT2122

Established Member
^^ Thats correct all stock 02 sensors have bungs from Bassani, you may need extenders though.

Users who are viewing this thread