Bassani Cat back - 90% Polished

PureSound15

Established Member
For sale I have a Bassani Catback with very low miles. It looks great and sounds great, but I'm not going to use it.

$400? I have no idea how to ship an exhaust system, but if you've got hints/tips I'd gladly look into it so that I am not limited to a local sale.

PureSound15

Established Member
Comes with everything - 2.5" 4" tips

53589b10.jpg

132db95c.jpg

c4981eb2.jpg

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I was just looking at Bassani to replace my JBA. Do you have any clips of this? I want to run it with my Stainless o/r prochamber.

PureSound15

Established Member
Responded to all PMs - I'd consider selling just the mufflers if someone wanted to do that. My other exhaust is aluminum, so selling just the mufflers would allow me to swap the axle backs.

I'm in no need for cash, and am kind of swinging between a few different exhaust options right now - I'll consider any idea.

Parts I need -

Saleen 18x10 in Chrome
Big brake kit
Aftermarket shocks/struts

PureSound15

Established Member
I have a few offers for trades and shipping, but I'm going to give it another day to try for something local, or a trade that works out better for me.

Has anyone shipped an exhaust before? I'm not sure what it would cost.

Slash tips, btw.

PureSound15

Established Member
It's usually run between $40-$60 to ship through FedEx.

Thanks!

This is last chance for the 3 local guys who have all been PMing/emailing me about buying it, but all have flaked out or not responded to a final pick up date.

After today I'm going to ship it to someone (Guy in Illinois call dibs for it shipped).

yyz82

Established Member
Thanks!

This is last chance for the 3 local guys who have all been PMing/emailing me about buying it, but all have flaked out or not responded to a final pick up date.

After today I'm going to ship it to someone (Guy in Illinois call dibs for it shipped).

That would be me lol Hey man, I just ordered a borla stinger cb so you can give dibs to the next guy if you dont trade it. www.streetsideauto.com has a killer deal on the borla stinger cb I couldnt pass it up. Thanks for keeping me in mind...

Last edited:

PureSound15

Established Member
If I don't hear from the local guy I've been holding this for by the end of this week, I'm going to ship this to whoever wants it on here. Still doing $400 + shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread