Bassani BX Cat-back pics?

Spitfire_17

Established Member
anyone got any pics of this catback on their car, i would like to see the tips perferably. but any will do i guess, any feedback on this catback also? likes/dislikes? thanks. :-D

mystical

Established Member
Apparently the bassani tips will rub if you are running aftermarket wheels and tires sized 295 or larger, which appears that you are. I would suggest the new MAC catback with the polished, rolled-slashcut tips.

Spitfire_17

Established Member
mystical said:
Apparently the bassani tips will rub if you are running aftermarket wheels and tires sized 295 or larger, which appears that you are. I would suggest the new MAC catback with the polished, rolled-slashcut tips.
damn that sucks lol

Hominator916

Established Member
I have Bassanis on my 98 cobra. I can try to get a picture up

*Sorry, dont know if I have BX Bassanis (oops didnt read the whole message)

Last edited:

Spitfire_17

Established Member
Hominator916 said:
I have Bassanis on my 98 cobra. I can try to get a picture up

*Sorry, dont know if I have BX Bassanis (oops didnt read the whole message)
get a pic up anyway! lol :-D

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

coolguy10786

Established Member
I just finished mine on thursday and had to align the tail pipes yesterday, but i will try to get pics up soon. It was close to my tires and mine are only 255 or 265, so you may need spacers. The tips kickass, but the sound of all bassani is the best thing i've heard. I'll try to make a video tonight, since my friend has highspeed internet i will actually be able to upload it.

98_Snake

Established Member
Hey coolguy, cobrajazz or anyone have any bassani sound clips? I was looking at mustangexhaust and I really awnt to hear more bassani sound clips.

coolguy10786

Established Member
98_Snake said:
Hey coolguy, cobrajazz or anyone have any bassani sound clips? I was looking at mustangexhaust and I really awnt to hear more bassani sound clips.
I'll try to get a clip of my full bassani exhaust up tonight. May go to my friends whose got highspeed and a camera, so its a good possibility. I sounds kickass, trust me, you'll love it.

Spitfire_17

Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
I just finished mine on thursday and had to align the tail pipes yesterday, but i will try to get pics up soon. It was close to my tires and mine are only 255 or 265, so you may need spacers. The tips kickass, but the sound of all bassani is the best thing i've heard. I'll try to make a video tonight, since my friend has highspeed internet i will actually be able to upload it.
well shit, guess im not gettin these then lol, i have 295's and my car is preaty low, so im not putting spacers in... it would rub.. i but try to get a clip, that would be sweet :-D

JasonSnake

Established Member
I have 295's on double DD 18" bullitts and I definitely had to make some adjustments to both tails.

The pass side tail pipe looks fince, but the driv side looks kinda crooked now because there was no other way. I may hae to go to an exhaust shop to have them modify it. But it's fine for now, no rubbing at the moment. There is about 1/8" between the driv. side wheel and pipe. :(

JasonSnake

Established Member
Cobrajazz, are those the 3" or 3.5"? Your tail are different from my Bassani cb...

Users who are viewing this thread