Bassani baffles

Comp04svt

Established Member
Do these make any difference in quieting the exhaust down or reducing rasp at all? I bought some bassani tips but not the baffles and was wondering if there was much of a difference.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Do these make any difference in quieting the exhaust down or reducing rasp at all? I bought some bassani tips but not the baffles and was wondering if there was much of a difference.

I never did use them, but from what Ive gathered they do make a considerable difference. Im sure you could find some first hand info if you search the exhaust forum.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
I will attest for these. They will reduce rasp and/or blat from your setup. They are made for 4" tips. They do NOT "slide right in", it takes a little bit of work to get them into place, but once inside the tailpipe they wont move on you. I never needed to use the set screw.

The fiberglass wrapping will disintegrate on you so tape it down securely or switch out to header wrap. These retail for around $140 so the OP is giving a great deal on a well-made product that really does work.

Users who are viewing this thread