Bassani 7-piece SS X-pipe for 99-04 2V

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
Just testing the waters. Sells for over $500 new, its been on the car for maybe 5k miles. Stainless Steel, great condition. Comes with hi-flow cats and O/R pipes. Its a modular system so you can swap out the cats and race pipes rather easily.

It is still installed on my car but I'll be taking it off soon and will post pics. Here is waht it looked like brand new. Race pipes not pictured but I do have them, never used.

Make an offer.

***Fits 99-04 GT and 03/04 Mach 1 w/ 5-speed tranny***

BassaniX005.jpg

If you choose to use PayPal, add an extra $10.50.

Last edited:

SoCalStang

Established Member
I thought we had a deal over at mustangexhaust.com? You wanted me to wait 'til after the holidays right?
Let me know if you are not selling it for the price we decided on so I can look else where.

Last edited:

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
How much are you asking for it? and will it fit with BBK longtube headers? I plan on getting them in the future here.

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
mustang gt 2003 said:
How much are you asking for it? and will it fit with BBK longtube headers? I plan on getting them in the future here.
There would be some modification required to get them to fit BBK LT's, I would imagine to make it mate up to the headers.

First $350 takes it. Shipping costs to be split 50/50. I get a 75% discount with FedEx so it will be dirt cheap.

Last edited:

helty

I'd hit it
Established Member
Sublimize23 said:
Will my car be able to pass emissions with the cats on? Or are they gutted?
the cats are just as they came from Bassani, they are not gutted. I have been using them for a few months and have not thrown a code. You should pass emissions, but Im not making any promises to you, besides that this is a high quality piece that sounds great.

Going to Ebay very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread