Bassani 3" Stainless Steel X-pipe

stradt03

Established Member
EDIT: Selling X-pipe, Extensions, and the bassani 3" mufflers. X-pipe and extensions have no miles on them and the mufflers have 250 miles on them.

Pics added in a post below.

I'm selling the 3" Bassani x-pipe that came with my turbo kit. This is brand new and I can't use it because I bought the bassani 3" catback and it comes with an x-pipe. Kind of stupid that you can't delete the x-pipe in either the turbo kit or the catback but it is what it is.

This is great for someone who is looking to piece together a custom 3" turbo setup. It also has a bung welded in place for a wideband and comes with the 3" diameter "x-pipe flow tubes" (not pictured).

$150

IMAG2373.jpg

Last edited:

stradt03

Established Member
Update, I'm looking to sell the X-pipe, the pipe extensions, and the mufflers. The pipe extensions have bungs welded it for O2 sensors and the x-pipe has a bung welded in for a wideband. The pipe extensions and the x-pipe have ZERO miles on them. The mufflers (yes, two mufflers are for sale- I just have not had the opportunity to pull the second one off the car) are Bassani and have <250 miles on them.

Everything is made by Bassani and is constructed from 3" Stainless steel pipe. The mufflers are 3" in and out. This package is perfect to tie into downpipes and turn into dumps after the mufflers.

I'd like to get $300 shipped.
IMAG4016.jpg
IMAG4018.jpg

Last edited:

stradt03

Established Member
sure, what are they worth to you? Would you like more detailed pics of the mufflers? Just text me and I'll send them over.

Jason
313-477-9747

Helomech74

Established Member
Still have this? Not interested in the mufflers, just looking for the X-pipe and extension pipes.

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I wonder if the mufflers would work in my IRS catback? I have 3" magnapacks clamped in my JBA system right now just to see if I like them or not.

stradt03

Established Member
I wonder if the mufflers would work in my IRS catback? I have 3" magnapacks clamped in my JBA system right now just to see if I like them or not.

If it helps you any, I went to magnapack 3" straight through mufflers as replacement for these. They fit without any issues.

Helomech74

Established Member
What's the dimensions of the mufflers and are they chambered or straight through? I might be interested in everything.

stradt03

Established Member
What's the dimensions of the mufflers and are they chambered or straight through? I might be interested in everything.

http://www.bassani.com/part/4604R5

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/46...Mach-1-Bassani-3-SS-Cat-Back-Exhaust-Kit.html

They are 4x8" mufflers but I will have to measure the length tonight when I get home from work. I guess technically they are chambered, but they aren't a typical chambered design. I'll see if I can get creative with the camera and get a picture inside the muffler

Helomech74

Established Member
I noticed that the Xpipe that you have pictured looks different from the one in the advertisement, did they change the design, or is this one specific to the turbo kit you referenced in the original post?

stradt03

Established Member
I noticed that the Xpipe that you have pictured looks different from the one in the advertisement, did they change the design, or is this one specific to the turbo kit you referenced in the original post?

I see what you are talking about. I'll have to give Bassani a call and see what they have to say. I'll report back with my findings.

stradt03

Established Member

Mufflers are 8" wide 4" deep and the body is the muffler is 16 1/4". The entire length of the muffler (tip to tip) is 22".

Also, looks like I have the components arranged incorrectly in the pictures I posted above. The X-pipe is backwards. I'll put it together in the correct orientation and take a new picture.

I called Bassani and they said that there is no difference with the x-pipe pictured vs. the one on their website. I'm not sure that I completely trust that. I'll call turbo kit manufacturer today and see what they have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread