Baseball Season

Secesh

Established Member
Please tell me the Orioles are going to be decent this year. I'm sick of hearing the 'Red Sox Are Gods' crowd up here.

Last edited:

slosnake

Established Member
Anyone up for a MACA fantasy baseball league???? Ill start one up and post a password later tonite if anyone wants to join!!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Please tell me the Orioles are going to be decent this year. I'm sick of hearing the 'Red Sox Are Gods' crowd up here.

You'll see me a Pickles during most games, with the rest of my Sox Nation stuck down here in Nova.

World Champs reign supreme at Fenway South my friend. :beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm down for fantasy baseball.

I was an O's fan until the last couple of years. If Angelos walks away from the team I'll start rooting for them again. For now, I just watch whatever ball games come on TV!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Please tell me the Orioles are going to be decent this year...

The kind answer is, I wouldn't count on it.

But the real answer is, HELL NO, the Orioles aren't going to be decent this year. Please!
GO SOX!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
My sons have INFECTED the whole family with the Red Sox Nation......We're all heading up to Fenway at least twice this summer. Gonna cost me an arm and a leg. But looking for that 3rd World Championship of the decade in 08'!!!!!

BIGBAIR

Established Member
Only on the mouths....in congress.

Former O's fan. Raphie, why!!!

greg this cracked me up!!

Raphie had the sweetest swing!

AS soon as angelos gets out of there and Cal buys the team things wil turn around...

THe orioles are a good minor team getting paid to be in the big leagues!

wish i could have played for them good team to go through the minor leagues with!! O well....

jus my 2 cents!!

andy

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
baseball sucks... thats all

bunch of over paid pussys who juice up!

last reall baseball player was cal. he played because he loved the game, not for the big ass check or the fame.

rant over

Last edited:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Lacrosse players started out as baseball players but they just couldnt hit!:banana:

No, its more like baseball players started out playing lax till they figured they had to be in good shape to play, so they went to baseball.

I played baseball and lax. Stopped playing baseball in 6th grade, to slow, too boring. Kept playing lax, and gots me a scholarship for college.

O's fan here, I used to enjoy going to the games, but Angelos has totally ****ed up this team. Until he goes, I won't be going much. :nonono:

BIGBAIR

Established Member
No, its more like baseball players started out playing lax till they figured they had to be in good shape to play, so they went to baseball.

I played baseball and lax. Stopped playing baseball in 6th grade, to slow, too boring. Kept playing lax, and gots me a scholarship for college.

O's fan here, I used to enjoy going to the games, but Angelos has totally ****ed up this team. Until he goes, I won't be going much. :nonono:

athletes play baseball!!!

Find a lacrosse player that can play catch !! Find a baseball player that can pick up a stick and throw a ball (TOO EASY)

Baseabll playters are athletes!! PERIOD!

dont get me wrong proball ball players are not setting a good example!!

andy

Users who are viewing this thread