Barton shifter FS

cbradley49

Established Member
Selling this for a buddy of mine. Wasn't in his car for long at all. Shifter is in great shape. Doesn't come with the bracket. Looking to get $185 shipped. Feel free to ask any questions

45415FDC-F611-49D0-9331-03018CD0E49E-1890-000002893287AB1A.jpg

Last edited:

angel.7

Established Member
Does it come with anything else or ist just the shifter? And if you don't mind me asking why is your friend selling it?

jdcobra

Established Member
Wtf!? Are u too lazy to make your own for sale thread? No sense in hijacking mine... Make tour own thread... Your post has been reported, ill let the mods handle you

Lol don't get all butthurt and I did. Just trying to help other fellow members find what they want seeing as you had multiple inquires. :) yes let them do that

El Chingon

Established Member
I have one for sale if anyone is interested

Wtf!? Are u too lazy to make your own for sale thread? No sense in hijacking mine... Make tour own thread... Your post has been reported, ill let the mods handle you

Lol don't get all butthurt and I did. Just trying to help other fellow members find what they want seeing as you had multiple inquires. :) yes let them do that

Quick; one of you two earn my money! I'll take a Barton shifter if the price is right.

:beer:

jdcobra

Established Member
Quick; one of you two earn my money! I'll take a Barton shifter if the price is right.

:beer:

I wasn't trying to "thread jack" just noticed he had multiple people interested and was trying to help others out. Mine is sold already :/ sorry man

El Chingon

Established Member
I wasn't trying to "thread jack" just noticed he had multiple people interested and was trying to help others out. Mine is sold already :/ sorry man

It seemed innocent enough to me-everyone's level of butthurt is different I guess. I looked though you post history it looks like you've gone through quite a few shifters so when you buy an MGW and quickly change it out let me know lol

jdcobra

Established Member
It seemed innocent enough to me-everyone's level of butthurt is different I guess. I looked though you post history it looks like you've gone through quite a few shifters so when you buy an MGW and quickly change it out let me know lol

I'm just testing all the shifters with the different fluids to see what's the best combo for me, especially because I just installed an Exedy stage 3 clutch which is amazing! I also ordered the white line trans bushing

poisonova

Established Member
I am in need of a Barton shifter, if anyone still has one for sale, please text me at 501-773-5512. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread