BAP wiring upgrade ?

meajas12

Established Member
I just did the BAP install with the Lethal Perf. wiring upgrade. Everything is working fine, but when I key on, the factory radio volume is quiet then becomes louder. Like it takes a second or two to power up. Does this have anything to do with the relay that I installed with the upgrade kit? Does the CCRM control the factory amps which will not power up until that relay is powered. Did this occur to anyone else who did the BAP with wiring upgrade?

Jason

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
meajas12 said:
I just did the BAP install with the Lethal Perf. wiring upgrade. Everything is working fine, but when I key on, the factory radio volume is quiet then becomes louder. Like it takes a second or two to power up. Does this have anything to do with the relay that I installed with the upgrade kit? Does the CCRM control the factory amps which will not power up until that relay is powered. Did this occur to anyone else who did the BAP with wiring upgrade?

Jason

Mine does the same thing. I have no BAP but I need one.
I wouldn't worry about it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
meajas12 said:

Jason

My radio does the same and I have not installed the wiring upgrade yet. I beleive that it's the Amps that power the woofer take a few seconds to switch on after they receive power. I have the same thing at my house. I turn on the surround sound and all the high's come on then a second later the Bass comes on. I wouldn't be to concerned about it!
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread