Bap ? Urgent!!!!!!!

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
I know this sounds like I'm back in school but, my 03 goes to the tuner in the morn my dillema is my stupid 9 wk old bulldog thought he would put a chink in my armor by eating the instruction sheet (lil bastard) so any ways what I need to know is does anybody have a copy they can send me asap or help with setting the %what I will have when it dynoed is a 2.80 w/4# lower 60's & SCT 2400 I have it set at 0 ( from my understanding this is like a bypass correct me if I'm wrong ) and it starts fine but I just need the % vs. boost scale if you could help out.
also I have it hooked up to the green/yellow wire
thanx n advance.
Larry V.

AMB

Established Member
icu812

You set the BAP at the "%" that you don't LOOSE Fuel Pressure at High RPM's. Every Cobra is DIFFERENT !! You can START at about "25%" and go from there. Either UP or Down !!

Amb

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
icu812 said:
I know this sounds like I'm back in school but, my 03 goes to the tuner in the morn my dillema is my stupid 9 wk old bulldog thought he would put a chink in my armor by eating the instruction sheet (lil bastard) so any ways what I need to know is does anybody have a copy they can send me asap or help with setting the %what I will have when it dynoed is a 2.80 w/4# lower 60's & SCT 2400 I have it set at 0 ( from my understanding this is like a bypass correct me if I'm wrong ) and it starts fine but I just need the % vs. boost scale if you could help out.
also I have it hooked up to the green/yellow wire
thanx n advance.
Larry V.

Yep - our bulldogs love to eat anything - including the stuffing in the couch they are seen sleeping on.... :cuss:

ChampTurbo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread