BAP install on 2011 GT500?? *HELP*

Lightnin440

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I finally pulled the trigger on a 2.9 Whipple, 127mm CAI, & Ford SCJ monoblade TB & bigger injectors...now, I have talked with Van & then Justin @ VMP...Van says I'll need the BAP or Lund will deny the tune request, Justin says I don't need it as the car is an '11 & it can be boosted via the tune. Truthfully I am looking to get it for insurance, and since I know it will hold me over with cams/LT's coming next before I upgrade the fuel system....

Soooo, I am looking for install directions for those that have installed them on the '11s & up - anyone have anything that can maybe help out?? I guess from reading on here, the fuse setups, & certain other things are diff. even from the '10s to the '11s.

Thanks guys!!!!

thgt500

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I finally pulled the trigger on a 2.9 Whipple, 127mm CAI, & Ford SCJ monoblade TB & bigger injectors...now, I have talked with Van & then Justin @ VMP...Van says I'll need the BAP or Lund will deny the tune request, Justin says I don't need it as the car is an '11 & it can be boosted via the tune. Truthfully I am looking to get it for insurance, and since I know it will hold me over with cams/LT's coming next before I upgrade the fuel system....

Soooo, I am looking for install directions for those that have installed them on the '11s & up - anyone have anything that can maybe help out?? I guess from reading on here, the fuse setups, & certain other things are diff. even from the '10s to the '11s.

Thanks guys!!!!

Van sent me this a while ago. I also have the PDF instructions i can forward to you.

148qbde.png

Van@RevanRacing

Hey guys,

Thanks guys!!!!

I've got the instructions in PDF format specific for your model year. Just shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread