Bank 1 air fuel imbalance

bllit

Established Member
Hello I was driving along going through the gears of my 14 gt with the frpp 2.3 whipple when I was almost home saw the cell and plugged into it.I forgot the code number ,but it said bank 1 air-fuel imbalance car was running great I did get gas at another station anyway reset light haven't had anymore issues.Still on frpp tune any ideas exhaust is stock maybe bad o2 or gas car just turned 10000 miles I did go back to my normal station and refilled the tank since this happened.

bllit

Established Member
well ford racing is sending a new sd card there is a reflash for 2012 thru2014 so we'll see more to come for code p219

stangn

Established Member
You can try closing the plug gap. I had that code before and tightened the gap up and it stopped

Sizeth3

Established Member
I had it happen when I first installed my Procharger, cleared the code and it has never happened again. That was a year ago

bllit

Established Member
Well 400 miles later the cel light popped on when warming up p219a code called ford racing to see what they had to say.They were very helpful and are keeping me updated their engineers are looking over the new tune more to come. If they can't come up with something I will tighten up the gap on the plugs what gap do you recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread