Bangma's farm in uxbridge,ma

termin8rdsg

Established Member
They have started up the Monday cruise nights again. I was wondering if anyone on SVT would like to go to this. I may check one out after work some night. Let me know.

-Asher

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I'll try and swing by, I'm working late tonight. I'll still be in Worcester until 5:30. I'm planning on at least stopping by around 6 to see if anyone is there. If 6 works for you guys let's meet up around then!!

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I will most likely be there, have not decided yet if Ill bring the car or not. Anyone know how many cars usually show up? Will you or streetone01 (Doug) be bringing your car?

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Heading to check it out now. My wife had to go take the dog to the vet. So I got the cobra and my daughter. Couldn't wash it but oh well

Last edited:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Pulling in now, your right it's dead. I'll be here for a few if anyone wants to come by.

Last edited:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Weather permitting I will definatley be there next monday. Hopefully a Cobra take over is in store :rockon:

Asher it was nice meeting you today even though it was quick. Hopefully next week we can all hang there a bit longer, your car looked real clean :beer:

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
It is actually now called The Haywagon 504 west Hartford ave Uxbridge ma. I should be there. It starts at 5, Ill be there by 5:30-6

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Nice hanging with you last night Asher, and I second your comment, Doug that car looks amazing. Too bad we didnt get to talk much but having a child with you takes front seat to anyone haha. Hope we can all meet up and head down to CSP this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread