Bang for Buck

mrose75

Established Member
I'm deployed and probably going to sell my E46 M3 when I get home. I've been looking at the Infinit M37 Sport (I used to have an M35 Sport and loved it). I was screwing around on the web today because I was bored and wondering what else can be had in the $30K range and found this article.

Bang for Buck Cars Under $30,000 | Secret Entourage

I wouldn't mind a Cayman S. Don't want to pay for gas in the e39 M5 V8, but I've always liked them. And look what else made the list. I have pretty decent taste it seems. Thoughts?

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
that Lotus and the NSX are cool little cars..everytime they show up to a meet, heads turn and people flock to them(even if they're bone stock:bored:)

noticed you're in KAF, i was there a couple days in 2010..couldn't believe there was a "hockey rink" next to some fast food places. haha, enjoy

mrose75

Established Member
Yes, NSX's are pretty slick cars. And Lotus are supposed to be pretty good on the track. Would love some seat time in both.

Yeah ,the Board Walk. You see a lot of "operators" there playing street hockey.

JrSVT

Established Member
Well, Well....Good to see someone else deployed. I'm in KAF too by the way. I rarely get out of my work area with the whole retrograde thing going on. I have to say I've stayed busy but that will all come to an end soon. Eventually there will not be any more of my equipment to ship out.

As far as thoughts about other cars....I saw an Acura NSX just before I came out here and DAMN it was sexy. It was basically stock with some lowering springs and a CAI. It had less than 40K miles on it and looked great. Not something you see every day.

Jr.

mrose75

Established Member
Well, Well....Good to see someone else deployed. I'm in KAF too by the way. I rarely get out of my work area with the whole retrograde thing going on. I have to say I've stayed busy but that will all come to an end soon. Eventually there will not be any more of my equipment to ship out.
I hear you. I'm either at work, at the gym, asleep, or on my way to do one of the three. I can't remember the last time I sat down in the DFAC and ate.

only downside is not a lot of room

That's the thing about "sports cars", they're not built for practicality. Kinda why I'm considering selling my M3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread