Band-A-Stang

Wayne SVT

Established Member
Just did business with an outfit called bangastang.A very infuriating experience. Tried to phone in an order cause their site states three days to answer e-mails.Well it took three days to get them on the phone as well cause they don't answer messages either. I did mange to get an answer on the 4th day and (name withheld) stated that payment and shipping info would be e-mailed. Never happened!! Eight days later U.P.S. notifies me that a packeage is waiting for me. A check of e-mails show no notification of packages shipped to me from anyone.Picked up mystery package and it's the part I ordered from Bang-my head with a shipping lable and invoice from a third party!! Yup take the order , mark up the price and have the third party make and ship it. Never again!!!!

evers86

Established Member
Im dealing with them right now and its complete B*******! I ordered it on the 10th of july and I still dont have it. Ive called at least 30 times and they only answered the phone once. And he stated to tell me when their busy and it can take a lot longer to ship out and on their website it says nothing about longer wait times when busy. Just that it will ship in 3-5 business days. He told me on the 30th of july that it would ship at the end of the week well its been almost 2 weeks and i still dont have it go figure. I wish they would just refund me my money. I wish i looked up reviews before i ordered from them cuz ive seen nothing but bad news!

Marc

Established Member
This is not going to go well, this thread that is. Very similar stories on the GT500 and Shelby forums as well as here. Do a search and you will see.

I ordered a part for them and expected delays. But, it was literally months before I got my part. They do order stuff from third parties and then get it to you. Me and the owner of the company got in a pissing match on one of the forums. He did this in a open forum and everyone was all over him like white on rice.

IN their defense, they do put out good products, just order your stuff in the winter when your car is in storage and you will be ready for car shows in the Summer. ;)

Wayne SVT

Established Member
I did get my part but it was from Undercover Innovations and a call to them was the same as calling "bangyerhead"! No answer and no call back. As I said I did receive the part but have no reciept or paper trail.It does feel a lot better being able to vent and give them the recognition they deserve!

Users who are viewing this thread