Bambino cobra vs pdv25 GTR and ZR1

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Damn! Looks like the Cobra was pulling on both of them, slightly.
TRC GTR vs. Cobra??

derockgt

Established Member
man cobra is fast!! you hit 140 quick looks like youd keep pulling both contenders if you had more gear or if fifth wasnt OD.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
" R35 GTR 585WHP, Sexy Mod" <<<<< :lol1:

3.27's need to go in there Bambino, maybe a lil taller tire too

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Thanks for the words guys!! Car came along great and still not on kill mode with the whipple. I'm just glad she's running great and will enjoy her like that for a while.. I'm just very pleased to have a close run vs a full bolt ons ZR1 on e85 and pdv25 fast low 10sec GTR!! Thanks for the vids and runs guys, Paul you forgot my 60 run :) lol

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Thanks for the words guys!! Car came along great and still not on kill mode with the whipple. I'm just glad she's running great and will enjoy her like that for a while.. I'm just very pleased to have a close run vs a full bolt ons ZR1 on e85 and pdv25 fast low 10sec GTR!! Thanks for the vids and runs guys, Paul you forgot my 60 run :) lol

why shut off 140mph put the hurt on a little more next time…..:beer:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I think your car is fast and all but your running your worst race bro! Put some tires on it and run em from a dig! Let them see what the 3.4 is good for! LOL

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Always impressed with the ZR1 driver, that dude can row gears. I think Bambino and the 2.9 Whipple E85 5.0 should run :thumbsup:

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Sounds like the cobra was breaking up in the last video in the high RPM? Good runs anyway.. A little powershifting and you would have taken the lead.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Always impressed with the ZR1 driver, that dude can row gears. I think Bambino and the 2.9 Whipple E85 5.0 should run :thumbsup:

I want that whipple 5.0 bad!!!!!! Should make an epic thread on here with the infamous 5.0 vs terminator battle :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread