Bama XF4 Tuner for Sale (Texas)

ARC

Established Member
I have a Bama XF4 handheld tuner that I purchased a few months ago. I sold my vehicle so I no longer need this device. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Price is negotiable but I'll ask $200.

Pics:

15qdnjd.jpg

rj37kp.jpg

SOLD FOR $50.

Last edited:

bullet3z

Established Member
Is the unit unlocked and how many unlocks are left? Do you have everything that goes with it when purchased new?

ARC

Established Member
What does unlock even mean? Only thing I ever did was download my stock tune, upload 93 race tune with ghost cam, then not much later set it to 93 street tune. Then I sold the car.

I updated original post with two pictures. It has everything you need. It has the mini usb cable as well as the cable to put into your OBD II port.

bullet3z

Established Member
Married or unmarried tells you if the tuner is still associated to the car it was last on. Did you reload your stock program to the vehicle prior to selling the vehicle?

Unlocks is how many more vehicles the tuner can be used on prior to being sent back to SCT for a factory unlock.

If the unit is still married to the vehicle it was last on. Then it needs to go back to SCT to be reset. If there are 2 or less unlocks left it will need to go back to SCT to be reset. The reset fees may make it not worth buying. Hope that helps.

Just power on the unit. It will tell you if it is married and how many unlocks are left.

ARC

Established Member
Here's what it says:

Married Status: Married

Unlocks Left: 5

Total Flashes: 2

Custom Tuning: Supported

Is it worth anything? If so, how much?

I did not reload the stock tune before selling because the car still had an axleback and off-road x-pipe on it.

Last edited:

1sikpony

Established Member
In all honesty, it may be better if you try to sell it to whoever you sold the car to. With the fees from SCT it may be too much of a hassle. Sorry for the downer.

Here's what it says:

Married Status: Married

Unlocks Left: 5

Total Flashes: 2

Custom Tuning: Supported

Is it worth anything? If so, how much?

I did not reload the stock tune before selling because the car still had an axleback and off-road x-pipe on it.

ARC

Established Member
I sold the car to a dealership. They never wanted the handheld tuner. That sucks if it's worthless :(

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
its not worthless, but SCT will make you send it to them to get unlocked for about $150. That will either have to come out of your asking price, or you can get it unlocked then sell.

ARC

Established Member
Thanks for sharing all your knowledge, guys. I just sold it for $50.

Repeat, Sold for $50.

Users who are viewing this thread