bama tuner

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
Hey guys i'm going to pulley my car here pretty soon but I have a few questions. I know once pullied the car needs to b tuned. Now I know alot of people say to just get it dyno tuned, but can u get a decent custom tune from one of those hand held tuners with the custom bama tunes. It would b alot cheaper and it gives u the option to update your tune whenever u add something new to your car without having to get dyno tuned again and paying for it. Has anybody had any experience with these tuners, are they good, or should I just take it to the shop and get it dyno tuned there?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
The bama tunes are good but nothing beats a custom dyno tune because every car is different and even tho it may be a tune built for your car I bet its a lil off, thats just how it is. Only way to beat that is a custom dyno tune.

We can help you with that at GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga.
Our tuning rate is $125 an hour. If you wanna spend the extra dough and get the best overall tune we can set you up with a bob kurgan tune. He can get you very good and reliable numbers with excellent drivability as well. Dont believe me look him up, his reputation speaks for itself. And who wouldnt want a sponsored drag racer and world record holder tuning their car lol. Seriously tho you wont regret it.

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
Yeah that's what I figured, I'll look at gtr, I've been there before a while back accompanying my buddy who was getting some work done on his ride. right now i'm looking at GTR, RET, AND RENEGADE PERFORMANCE over here in San Diego. But your right, I might as well spend that extra cash and get it dyno tuned just to play it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread