Bama Ghost Cam??

patricks806

Established Member
Has anybody had experience with BAMA writing a ghost cam tune for the 2011 GT? Would it be an option? Is it harmful on the engine or any components? Any information would be a huge help, thanks!

Nuar

Established Member
I had it, with my long tubes it would stall on every single drive.
when cold it fired up fine and drove ok, but then as soon as i made a quick stop somewhere, say gas station, when i started the car again, it would stall with the smallest throttle input, i would have to keep it running by not letting the rpms drop.
very annoying to say the least.
I then went to AED and their ghost cam tune runs great, no stalls, the only problem with that one, sometimes it takes a good minute or tqo of driving before the lope even kicks in.

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
Thank you for the info! Your car sounds great I like the lopey idle :).

Are they any problems for the engine or some other parts with those Ghostcam tunes?

Nuar

Established Member
My car is a manual, as far as numbers.... not sure. I had a dyno done but it was reading way off. I plan to dyno it again at some point

patricks806

Established Member
I had it, with my long tubes it would stall on every single drive.
when cold it fired up fine and drove ok, but then as soon as i made a quick stop somewhere, say gas station, when i started the car again, it would stall with the smallest throttle input, i would have to keep it running by not letting the rpms drop.
very annoying to say the least.
I then went to AED and their ghost cam tune runs great, no stalls, the only problem with that one, sometimes it takes a good minute or tqo of driving before the lope even kicks in.

Thanks nuar! Huge help in me deciding which company to go with. Car sounds awesome!

And thanks for the bump ChrisDelux! Don't think anybody wanted to help me out since I'm so new to this forum lol

Users who are viewing this thread