BAMA Flex Tune

doughboy305

Established Member
I have been away from the forum for a while and could not find a thread about this so if it has been discussed before my apologies but has any one on here run the BAMA Flex tune I find tons of information on the Lund Flex tune but nothing on the Bama one any info would be appreciated and if there is another thread a link to it would be great

calebdnehus

Established Member
I have been away from the forum for a while and could not find a thread about this so if it has been discussed before my apologies but has any one on here run the BAMA Flex tune I find tons of information on the Lund Flex tune but nothing on the Bama one any info would be appreciated and if there is another thread a link to it would be great

Dont know much info on the bama tune youre talking about but I personally wouldnt run any bama tune on my car unless they've stepped up their game from when I was new to the coyote tuning world. A good tune is gonna take some coin. You want someone how will have you datalog and revise your tune based on your car. Back when I got my '13 I was reading up on tunes and bama wasnt at the top of the list. AED, Lund, VMP, etc. are all great and very accomplished tuners

Users who are viewing this thread