Bailout for car loans?

Machx2

Established Member
A family friend told me today about a 25 billion dollar bailout for small interest loans/ car loans. Not sure if its part of the 700billion dollar wallstreet bailout or what. Is their any truth to it? I googled it and see the same thing he said. This mean they are going to buy up only the people you dont make payments? And if they bail your car loan out do they take it? Do you owe the government? It all seems weird to me.

Common

Established Member
Keep making your payments.

This bailout was to help ensure people can still get financing for future car purchases, if that didn't happen, it wouldn't be easy to get car loans for people, the "demand" would be on a rapid decline, production would be reduced, people that work in car making factories fired and the vicious cycle would keep turning.....

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Right about now I wouldn't be surprised if the gov't did offer some sort of assistance to those who were victims of "predatory car loans".

Common

Established Member
Right about now I wouldn't be surprised if the gov't did offer some sort of assistance to those who were victims of "predatory car loans".

My escalade payments are too high, can I buy the cheaper model, save 6k and then spend 9k on some spinnaz?:lol:

I can haz financial advice?

Machx2

Established Member
My escalade payments are too high, can I buy the cheaper model, save 6k and then spend 9k on some spinnaz?:lol:

I can haz financial advice?

Yea its gonna make me sick to my stomach if they payoff payments of people who couldnt afford what they got in the first place.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Yea its gonna make me sick you my stomach if they payoff payments of people who couldnt afford what they got in the first place.

That won't happen buddy, so you can put that pepto bismol back in the medicine cabinet.

Users who are viewing this thread