Bagged a 350Z.

Was driving on the highway before lunch time, doing about 70, passed a silver 350Z with black wheels, as I passed he looked over and gunned it, so I dropped into 3rd and dropped the hammer. He held me pretty even until I shifted into 5th, then I left him behind.

I have to give him props though he had class and handled defeat like a good sport, waved as I got off on an exit and gave a beep-beep of the horn. His exhaust also sounded pretty good for a 350Z.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Wow a 350Z. Next time, race a Geo Metro, you might win that too.

:lol::lol::lol:

n2o-89fox

Established Member
LoL... dont laugh at the poor boy he will work himself up.. Whenever your feeling down you just go out and smash on all the ricers you want.

what did the guy driving look like? I think i seen the same one around here...

short brown hair, wears sunglasses, looks like he kinda sits low in the seats (or he's vertically challenged). the 350Z wasn't riced out, it was all stock looking except for the wheels and the exhaust.

it had some pick up and go.

I have to say he was a better sport, than the knucklehead who was driving a late 80's mitsubishi eclipse that had a blue/red/black/gray cabbage patch cracked and faded paint job, with an annoying fartcan, and plastic rims, that kept trying to get me to race in Franklin about 30 minutes later, but I just ignored him, he was driving like a tool, darting in and out of track trying to catch up to me from the light...he heard my mac o/r h-pipe growling, so he figured I wanted to race, it was funny when my girlfriend stuck her head out the window, and asked where she could find a pos like his? (she said it just like that to...lol) he got mad, and floored it, and almost wrecked.

Last edited:

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
haha nice kill bro and good job on lettin the ricer know what hes drivin lol!

Deuuuce

Established Member
Nice kill but sounds pretty even. You shifted into an OD gear and left him behind? Sounds like he backed out is all.

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
Damn I'm suprized you pulled on him up top.. Normally it's usually the other way around from my experiences with GTs. They get me by about 1/2 a car off the line then by around 60-70mph I'm usually about a car ahead still pulling away very slowly. It's always a good/close race though, if either person shifts slowly the other one wins almost everytime.

Good kill, it sounds like a good run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread