Baer GT plus big brake kit/2pcs rotors

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i have a used Baer GT plug big brake kit. I put around 25k miles on these before i removed them for GT500 Brembo's. The ribs at the top of the calipers have been shaved to fit inside 17" wheels before i got the brake kit but have worked great over the past 2 years no issues or odd pad wear. I have used these on 6+ track days with cooling ducts and no issues. here is what comes with brake kit:

~2 PBR 2 piston calipers(based on corvette c5 calipers) and caliper brackets with "Baer" machined into the fronts in black powedercoat.
~set of ceramic street pads
~2 Baer 14" 2pcs rotors with aluminum hats-each weigh #18lbs according to my scale at home
~front stainless braided brake lines for PBR calipers
~2 mounting brackets for PBR calipers
~braided rear brake lines

if anyone is worried about them being shaved i have been told by Baer that any C5 corvette PBR caliper will work and i have done shopping and if you wanted to replace them figure in about $90/each for new corvette calipers from GM/autozone/pepboys without a core. Kore3.com has a set of their own calipers for $300 also if you dont want "corvette" machined into the front of the caliper. i did not ask Baer for a replacement quote on the "Baer" machined into the front calipers.

kore3 caliper kit
http://www.kore3.com/proddetail.php?prod=10126-03

I am willing to part with this big brake kit for $575 shipped USPS with insurance to the continental US. pm me for pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread