Baer Eradispeed Plus 2 Rears

Boston Mike

Established Member
Recently won a free set of "rear axle set of EradiSpeed-Plus-2 for 2005-up Mustang (includes all S197-Mustang chassis and variants GT500, Boss-302 etc)". Deciding on whether to use or sell to help partially fund my real upgrade that I want, a big brake front kit. So thought I'd field offers here. Here's Evolutions link to the set: Baer EradiSpeed-PLUS-TWO Shelby GT500 Rear Brake Upgrade [2262019] - $675.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

I haven't ordered for my GT500 yet, so if someone wants for a different version (Boss, GT, etc), that is possible. PM with offers if you are interested.

Thanks!!!

Boston Mike

Established Member
Recently won a free set of "rear axle set of EradiSpeed-Plus-2 for 2005-up Mustang (includes all S197-Mustang chassis and variants GT500, Boss-302 etc)". Deciding on whether to use or sell to help partially fund my real upgrade that I want, a big brake front kit. So thought I'd field offers here. Here's Evolutions link to the set: Baer EradiSpeed-PLUS-TWO Shelby GT500 Rear Brake Upgrade [2262019] - $675.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

I haven't ordered for my GT500 yet, so if someone wants for a different version (Boss, GT, etc), that is possible. PM with offers if you are interested.

Thanks!!!

got pics and approximate price you're looking to get?

As noted in my posting, I haven't ordered them yet (opens the opportunity to not only GT500 owners, but Boss/GT/etc as well). I linked the Evolution listing to the GT500 option, there are pictures there. I'd like to see $550 shipped for them. As noted, they aren't even ordered yet, so BRAND NEW. Not KINDA NEW.

TungstenBullitt

Established Member
I have these on mine & they really look great! I also have them for the Fronts as well.
Rears:
a2fc0c78.jpg

Fronts:
5abb338e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread