Baer cross drilled 7 slotted rotors... warped out of the box?

bouncer18

Established Member
anyone had a problem with a set of these comming to you warped...?

I am finding it hard to belive i should be getting a vibration while braking with these rotors and Hawk HPS pads...

(yes, i made sure i bonded the rotors with the pads before doing any highway speed stopping.. )

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
anyone had a problem with a set of these comming to you warped...?

I am finding it hard to belive i should be getting a vibration while braking with these rotors and Hawk HPS pads...

(yes, i made sure i bonded the rotors with the pads before doing any highway speed stopping.. )

It's most likely a brake-in problem. Call Baer's tech support and they'll tell you what to do (hopefully they can help, Brembo is REAL good to work with, hopefully Baer is the same way).

bouncer18

Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
It's most likely a brake-in problem. Call Baer's tech support and they'll tell you what to do (hopefully they can help, Brembo is REAL good to work with, hopefully Baer is the same way).

as i posted.. (and since i am a mechanic) i actually read the instructions and followed there procedure..

Mystic03

Established Member
ive heard of baer cross drilled rotors breaking due to thinness of it...is this so has anyone heard of these rotors breaking from high speed stops?

Users who are viewing this thread