baer brakes

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
this is the guy that called from iraq several hours ago. just trying to get a price for the baer brakes i talked with matt about, i believe his name was matt. looking to buy these immediately and i would rather spend money with our vendor than go somewhere else.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
this is the guy that called from iraq several hours ago. just trying to get a price for the baer brakes i talked with matt about, i believe his name was matt. looking to buy these immediately and i would rather spend money with our vendor than go somewhere else.

PM me your full name, shipping address and email address if you didn't get through to us already.

I'll put it together in a quote for you tomorrow sometime when I stop by the office.

Thanks for all your support over there bro! We appreciate all of your courage and hard work.

Jared

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thank you gentlemen and it wasa pleasure doing business with ya'll.

i fully expect to be adding a gt500 in the upcoming months and i will be modding this one through correspondence as well:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks gentlemen, the car is at the shop and my brother shot some pictures.

baer3.gif

baer2.gif

baer1.gif

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Looks great man, your car looks sick too. I am the only fox guy here in the office, no one here appriciates how these cars paved the way for these mod motor cars.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
sgt d,

The brakes look great. It looks like you got the zinc plated/washed rotors. I wish I had gotten that finish. I had to order a second set to get the ones I wanted. Without this finish, they start showing rust the very first time you wash the car... :(

You are going to like them a lot man... ! :beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
been talking with the mag and when they do the shoot and story i plan on plugging you guys, tousley and this site. if it was not for this stuff and the poeple here i would have lost my mind long ago..lol..

i got a good deal and great customer service from lethal which will have me come back for more:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread