BAER brake kit for 18" wheels or larger

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
I bought this kit used off here but never got around to installing it. It does not include rotors as that is how I bought it as well. The previous owner painted the calipers black for some reason and I tried to restore them as best I could but just lost interest so they could use some more paint. Other than that it is a great kit but I sold my Cobra I was going to put this kit on so now it needs to go. I have a brand new set of Hawk Ceramic pads I will throw in as well if interested. If not I will sell those separately. Asking price is $400 plus shipping, I paid $600 for this kit so that's a steal IMO. Pictures speak for themselves, let me know if you have any questions.

Phillip

P1010002.gif

P1010003-1.gif

P1010004-1.gif

P1010005-1.gif

P1010006-1.gif

P1010001.gif

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
what rotors do these take? alcon rotors? because they are quite a pretty penny lol about 900 or so i believe. this is a GOOD deal though. i might be interested if you still have theses in a week.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
To be honest I didn't research the rotors since I knew I wasn't keeping the car. But wow hopefully something else will work with this kit so I can get it sold LOL...I didn't realize the Alcon rotors were that expensive! Keep me posted Mike as I'm sure I'll still have the kit in a week, but I hope not : )

Users who are viewing this thread