Baer/Alcon Big Brake kit front and rear 94-98 SRA

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sunday morning bump.. I know someone out there is drinking coffee looking for a new brake setup lol

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Sunday morning bump.. I know someone out there is drinking coffee looking for a new brake setup lol

hmm..

brakes.jpg

Silver95

Established Member
Would the fronts work with a standard cobra rotor ?

Also any idea if they would clear ccw Classics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No they won't work with a standard Cobra rotor. These rotors are thicker. I'm pretty sure with the classics you'd have to run a spacer. They don't take to big brake kits to well iirc

ScottySVT

Established Member
I'm interested in the fronts as well. I know calypso is interested and will get 1st dibs. These will bolt right up to the spindles? And you said some 17" wheel setups? I have 17" racestars. Wonder if they will fit...And if I end up buying these, I will have the oem 04 cobra brake set up for sale if anyone is interested

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm interested in the fronts as well. I know calypso is interested and will get 1st dibs. These will bolt right up to the spindles? And you said some 17" wheel setups? I have 17" racestars. Wonder if they will fit...And if I end up buying these, I will have the oem 04 cobra brake set up for sale if anyone is interested
I’m pretty sure they’ll fit. My buddy has 17” racestars on his 03/04 cobra with a big ass wilwood setup (bigger than what I run) without problems. I’ll see about calypso and how serious he is.

Car goes up to the shop on Monday for some installs so I won’t be able to pull them for a couple weeks. I would need a deposit from both parties to ensure they were serious before I go and order my new setup.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Ok so if I were to split I'd likely do

Fronts: 1000 plus shipping and paypal fees
Rears: 500 plus shipping and paypal fees

Again the setup is still on the car and it's going to AED for suspension work and tuning. IF both parties are serious I'll take a deposit, and I'll order my new stuff so then I can switch it all out at once. Then I'll ship them out upon full payment.

Users who are viewing this thread