Baer 6 Piston Brake Upgrade for 13" Rotors-Free Shipping

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who else wants a set? Calipers can be ANY color you want! If it's available in powder coat you can have it that color!

baer1_2.jpg

baer4_1.jpg

6p-caliper-arizona-copper_1.jpg

firered_1_3.jpg

arizonacopper_1_3.jpg

file_20_3.jpg

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for the best brake setup you can get for the money! Available in ANY COLOR YOU WANT!

Fits under your stock 17" wheel OR you can get them with 14" 2 Piece rotors!

baer6pcobra.jpg

baer1_1_3.jpg

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for one of the best brake upgrades around for a 79-04 Mustang! So who wants a set? Free Shipping & 0% financing available for up to 1 year!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for smoking Black Friday deals.... who else wants some great parts at a great price! AND 0% financing available for up to 1 year! Let me know what your looking for and I'll get you taken care of and set you up with a GREAT Christmas Present!

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
That isn't a Brembo pad being shown. It's the stock size Baer from a 99-01 Cobra.

I'd like to see a comparison between the brakes you're selling and the Brembo's off a 2011+ GT. That's what I was referring to.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That isn't a Brembo pad being shown. It's the stock size Baer from a 99-01 Cobra.

I'd like to see a comparison between the brakes you're selling and the Brembo's off a 2011+ GT. That's what I was referring to.

This kit is not designed to fit on a 2005+... it's a great upgrade for people who want to use 17" wheels with 13" rotors. This kit is cheaper than the solution you are referring to and is better....

Still awaiting reply with cash in hand.

When ever your ready... I've sold quite a few of these and not one has regretted them. In fact, most customers say it's the best upgrade they've ever done :)

Users who are viewing this thread