Badly Wrecked Gt

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
Looking at that picture makes me sick..... :xpl: I hope he owns the dealership...if not he better get a new job soon....someone will be looking for some $$$$.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Delos04 Mach said:
Looking at that picture makes me sick..... :xpl: I hope he owns the dealership...if not he better get a new job soon....someone will be looking for some $$$$.

Dealer's son....

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
60 mph my ass!!!!!!!!!!! "it went out of control, broke a CONCRETE CURB, went airborne and crashed into a pole...", now here is where it gets good, "The impact to the pole ripped out the large CONCRETE ANCHOR, AND THEN DRAGGED IT!!!!" You have got to be kidding me that he was only going 60 mph. At 60 that light of a car would have hit the pole and maybe broke it but no ripped it out of the ground. Probably was the guy was driving faster than he could handle, period. Proving the point that I HATE RICH PEOPEL WITH NO SENSE AND RESPECT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

ESVEETEE

Established Member
they shouldve cut the WOMAN to protect the car, not the CAR for the woman... sorry but that car > the woman's life :D

i would fix it... god would i fix it... i bet you could get a DEAL on that car plus fix it for a LOT less than what itd cost you to buy one outright! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread