Baddest car/truck on the site?

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Who do you think has the baddest ride on the site in terms of power and appearance?

For cars my vote goes to SSlayer96 and for the truck guys Lightning Larry is the man.

What do ya think?

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
pffft, they aint got shit on the cutlass.

LL's truck looks fuggin sweet, never seen sslayers stang.

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Originally posted by micool
Who do you think has the baddest ride on the site in terms of power and appearance?

For cars my vote goes to SSlayer96

He was the first person I thought of when I saw this. His 96 Cobra is just plain wicked...:bowdown:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
mines for LTHLPSI

and someone else had a really nice one in blue with a Cobra R rear wing....looked crazy...
they both get my vote's

hj16

Established Member
2V - micool (you're crazy man)

4V - HAVEIGHT 13R (just stupid rediculous)

L - 02RedL (the thing is VERY impressive in person)

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks hj16 and blown01cobra for that.

Btw, for those that don't know, SSlayer96 has a 96 and 03 cobra both of which are making in the neighborhood of 700 rwhp.:eek:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I love Larry's truck its really phat with the large rims now with a KB its going to be a monster

you guys keep forgetting about Jim AKA JDM's 10 second lightning :beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
well since the search is down what does SSlayer96's car look like how bout a linkie to some pics..... Its probably better than my piece.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Oh hell no bitch, it's all me - ALL me - lol

Check it out!

LTD02.jpg

~BAAAAAAAAM!~

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
sleeper look huh, where is the nawwwwwzzzzzzzzz at?

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
3.8L V6 power baby! Raw and EXXXTREME!
See that Ferrari - ain't got NOTHING on ME!
lol
Actually the car was designed on the same chassis as the cougar, mustang, etc... and therefore a 5.0 is a direct bolt in - It could be a sleeper - However I'll wait to do a swap, when the engine reaches the end of it's natural life and it's time to rebuild/replace, a 5-0 will go in. that's probably a ways away however, with only 140 000 km's on the odometer.
Eh, it's fine - and a 5-0 might kill me, lol.. I'm worried about getting too daring with a 5-0 LTD and screwing up. Has some neat options though, power windows, cruise control on the steering wheel, the wire wheel hubcaps, premium 4 speaker stereo with amp, and get this - digital Speedo and idiot lights!
lol
All in all it's a hell of a car when you consider it's age, and fully documented - one speeding ticket dad got in 86', all the documents (except window sticker although it was factory order so that didn't exist anyways, and the build sheet, but that could very well be clipped somewhere underneath something else, who knows)
Even the quality control punchcard is there.
LTD01.jpg

Next job is to clean the interior (mold and such), fix the leak in the a pillar, fix the rear trunk latch (comes undone sometimes over bumps) and then maybe get onto the rust and re-paint it - then for sure the stereo, too...
Runs extremely well however, it's a damn good 21 year old car - only real gripe is the vinyl seats (sun on vinyl + shorts = OUCH!)
anyways, no no nawz - that'll hurt my precious, expensive engine! lol dual 2bbl carbs baby!
I'll go for a twin turbo setup instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread