Badass pics of me at the track

16kOrBust

Established Member
I went to a couple track days the week before last with the Gixxer and there was a pro photographer there snapping photos. Just received them from him today so I thought I'd share. They came out pretty badass if you ask me. :-D

_K5C7447.jpg

_K5C8029.jpg

_K5C8388.jpg

_K5C8004.jpg

_K5C8496.jpg

_K5C8389.jpg

_K5C8005.jpg

Last edited:

2000GT-281

Established Member
Look at his knee pucks. Not a scratch on them. He probably isnt pushing it too hard yet.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Thanks, guys. Honestly, it's probably about the best time you'll ever have if you're comfortable on a bike.

honestly, how many times have you fallen while taking turns like that??? looks like fun but I'd be concerned about falling.

Look at his knee pucks. Not a scratch on them. He probably isnt pushing it too hard yet.

Those could be fairly new. I dont mean just from this weekend. I was asking about since he began riding.

I've actually never fallen off this bike but those knee sliders were new that day and most of the pics are from early in the day (track started off pretty wet cause it was raining until about the second session). I snapped this about halfway through the day when the track was drying up and my pegs are also pretty scraped up. Gotta get some rearsets on this bike cause it unsettles it quite a bit on some of the faster banked turns when they hit. I don't have any pics of the pegs but I have a tendency to keep my inside leg tucked quite a bit instead of reaching out for that knee like a lot of guys. I assure you the tires are worn to the very edge of their limits, though. I've got no problem putting this thing on its side and even the outside edge of my boots get scraped up. That's half the fun of being out there! :D

kneeresized.JPG

Last edited:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Damn, I guess there really is a difference between professional pictures and some guy snapping them with his personal camera :rockon:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
That is badass. The first picture is my favorite. I have to give it to bike guys. Rode my first bike last weekend (R6) and it's not as easy as it looks. I can't imagine doing something like this!

My94GT

Established Member
looks sick, ahh im getting stuff toogether to do my first track day hopefully soon. i cant wait.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Nice pics!! Love that bike too... I used to own one just like it!

DSC03996.jpg

I stripped the paint off the outer rim, I think it looks better that way. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread