Bad03Cobra's Videos

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Here is one of his pulls on Amazons Dyno, This is the one where he made the 753 Tq

http://home.comcast.net/~wicked46/dyno1.wmv

After it was all tuned up, we took her to the track for a shake down pass to see what we had on our hands. Well from the video you can see its making power. Bobs car runs Real Strong it just need some Suspension Adjustments. You can see How bad the suspenion UNLOADS here. it all most looks like hes about to pull a tire up. then the Slicks let lose. As far as im concerned it was a good over all pass. 1st time down the track and he Hit a 10 Congrats to him. We will work on the suspension Bugs and take her back for round 2

http://home.comcast.net/~wicked46/Bad03Run1.wmv
:thumbsup:

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
thats awesome...what did the run look like(60', 1/8, etc.)

not sure on the 1/8th i know the 60 was only a 1.7ish since he spun so hard. that car has a 1.50 short time easy when its all worked out

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
thats awesome...what did the run look like(60', 1/8, etc.)

As far as 60 ft. it was a 1.79 and 104mph in the 1/8th. If you look close at the video you can see the solid black lines behind the tires past the 60 ft mark..

Another problem is on that pass the blower blew all the oil out of the snout onto the belt and in 3rd gear I could feel the belt slip.

So much for the new snout on the 2.2 KB

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by tex00gt
damn what exhaust does he got on that thing, its loud as hell. It started destorting my speakers

It is Borla stingers with no cats.......

03redfiresnake

Established Member
awesome, bob !!! I'm jealous !! Do you want to sell me your old redfire idlers and top pulley, what size was it ?
mark

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake
awesome, bob !!! I'm jealous !! Do you want to sell me your old redfire idlers and top pulley, what size was it ?
mark

I am selling the red fire pulley's. 3 idlers. The blower pully went with the blower.

let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Well I'm installing the lakewood drag shocks with 50/50 in back and 90/10 on front so stay tuned for new numbers..............

Users who are viewing this thread