bad vibration after BAD curve check .

GT40TH

Established Member
4 months ago I curve checked the front drivers side of my 93 lx and it was a pretty bad hit and havnt driven it ever since:nonono:. So bad that the windshield cracked,battery died, shock went out,fender pushed up and the wheel got bent and began to vibrate really bad. Ive been saving cash and fixin it little by little. So far I fixed the fender,got new battery and replace the shocks and rack&pinion, fixed the bent wheel,got new tires. I test drove it a couple hours ago and the suspension rides perfect and smooth:)but the vibration didnt go away :fm:. It only does it when I put it in drive and when I turn left. Im guessing maby the motor mounts messed up on the hit but why would it vibrate really bad when turning left? :shrug:

any help or advice I would really apprecite it.:beer:

Last edited:

GT40TH

Established Member
How does it ride nice and smooth but still vibrates :D

Where are you getting the vibration from steering wheel,floor board,seat,rear of car?

lol well I meant that the suspension rides better now than what it did before since it had all original front end parts since 93. It vibrates real bad even when im just sitting still with it on drive. I put it in neutral and it wont vibrate and when im driving and turn left it vibrates a little harder but it doesnt do it when turning right.

edit: the vibration seems to come from under the dash

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread