bad stuck muddin in va

GM_DRIVER01

It was either go in the front or from the side if I would have had a diff lock I would have been fine my buddy pulled my out with a stock 03 toyota tacoma his truck comes with a diff lock stock and it makes a world of difference

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Haha, damn man I did that same thing in my old Scottsdale, I locked the hubs in but it was no use, I had actually bottomed out on the rail and the tire that was barried was so stuck even that old 454 couldnt turn it. Where at in VA?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Ah ok, I have alot of friends at ODU and CNU. I remember I went to a show in Norfolk once and somehow we got lost and wound up walking into a militaru base more or less. Lets just say 2 white guys from a country town wandering around lost with a good bit of money on them at 3am in Norfolk is one of my less cherished memories. :lol1:

GM_DRIVER01

if I were to hit it faster I dont think I would have a right front wheel the hole right there is about 3-4 ft with deep with 2' ruts from construction equip. the truck is resting on the frame thats why I could not move

Users who are viewing this thread