Bad neighbors SMH

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This ***t is so immature can’t believe the mods let it get this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D916B074-FB3D-4EBA-B9AB-7FE04BDE4480.png

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Dunno, could starting hitting him up on his fake YouTube and addressing comments to his real name. When I did my quick cursory search of him, I noticed on other forums that he always told people his name was, in fact, Danny Johnson and then would post a link to his YouTube channel.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Not sure if he will go Hybred and disappear. Or just stay gone till the dust cools off and he thinks people forget about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly, if he knew what was good for him, he would just stay away.

Yall might have ruined his youtube dreams too.....darkness, you cold as ice

Junior00

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly having an alias/nom de guerre isn’t a bad idea in this day and age. Especially with the oversensitive liberal pussies in this country that will try and get you fired for using the wrong pronouns, off color comments etc.... DJ (Dan-Jeremy) just needs to take his lumps and splain things.

I agree, however what he had posted other than the neighbor video wasn’t anything to be worried about. Fact is, he was willing and did put himself out there of his own volition. Create a channel with a catchy title like everyone else, no need for a fake name. Honestly, it really doesn’t matter what you do anymore anyhow. Someone, somewhere has the means and the know how to find you if you use the internet.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I agree, however what he had posted other than the neighbor video wasn’t anything to be worried about. Fact is, he was willing and did put himself out there of his own volition. Create a channel with a catchy title like everyone else, no need for a fake name. Honestly, it really doesn’t matter what you do anymore anyhow. Someone, somewhere has the means and the know how to find you if you use the internet.

Yeah he’s never put anything out there that would really blowback, other than this last vid :D

Junior00

Established Member
Premium Member
We have touchdown! Mark just responded to the email and gave me the skinny. Give me a few to eat dinner and get out the computer and I’ll update...but I’m not sure we’ll get our buddy Jeremy back:(

Users who are viewing this thread