Bad luck and broken car :(

crazycarlo

Established Member
Well.....to make a long story short the heater core went bad in my car. It drained all the coolant out of the block and the car over heated.i parked it then came back that night to bypass it and drive it home. The bypass fitting came loose.

To the point it has a blown head gasket. I'm getting rid of the car and building the 93 coupe roller I picked up 2 months ago.

paluka21

Established Member
You're selling the car because it has a blown headgasket and is requiring a heater core replacement? Or are there other problems with the vehicle?

If so, provide some details on the car and pictures.

Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
damn man i feel like it has been nothing but headache for you since the swap, hope you get everyting resolved

crazycarlo

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. To say the least I was pretty disappointed and stressed out. I wasn't prepared and I was using it as my transportation to work.

To answer some question the actual core and gasket aren't the only reasons I'm selling/parting it. I have a 2 year old son so I'm not really worried about going to fast. I just wanted something we can cruise in that looks and sounds good.

I have a 93 coupe roller I'm the driveway. Plans are to use the money ill make from the motor to buy a beater/daily. Then ill be swapping the brakes over and anything else that will fit. (Seats, rear) I have a line on a 351 roller short block and a set of victor junior heads local to me.

Users who are viewing this thread