Bad Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp3nis

Baby With a Bottle
Established Member
i wonder what state thats from, i cant see cleary in the video, too blurry for my 4am eyes

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
he should just take his case to court and quit whining. The cop was being respectful towards him and he was being a prick in return.

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
Sniperfox said:
he should just take his case to court and quit whining. The cop was being respectful towards him and he was being a prick in return.

He got a ticket for no reason? now he needs to waist his time going to court when he shouldn't have to and prob miss a days work out of it that is enough to be whiney for me. ( i bet your a cop )

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
cops are just tryin to keep you safe ....
its up to you if you wanna fallow the rules on the road and stay safe.
if not then you get punished in return lol

V8 SuperCoupe

Established Member
I'm suprised the officer invested the time to even carry on as long as he did. I am not saying the kid is wrong, but he is clearly a condesending jerkoff. I'm not even a cop, but when I heard the, "OK, check this out" remark when he was showing the DOT approval on the tire I think I would have knee'd him in the head.
Not for nothing, even if it was approved(which I am sure it is), does anyone know how much tread was left on that tire? There is a reason guys are running those tires and I am sure those tires have had plenty of warmups on them.

Officers can't know everything about everything.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I can see where this can be looked at from both sides. The 2 young guys in the sports car with street slicks (legal), but appear otherwise happen to be riding around with a camera?? seems like if they were looking to test the law. ----On the other side they could be completely innocent and happen to have a camera and proved their point, and put the cop on the spot.. Either way the cop got owned... JMO

EvasiveSVT

Banned
simpman said:
Wow, that kid has brass ones to act like that.

I don't think the " kid " was acting irrational or disrespectful at all. He was just trying to explain to the officer that his tires were infact DOT approved and be even tried to show the officer that there was plenty of tread left. The " kid" was not screaming, cursing, showing any signs of hostility at all.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
tripsober said:
He got a ticket for no reason? now he needs to waist his time going to court when he shouldn't have to and prob miss a days work out of it that is enough to be whiney for me. ( i bet your a cop )

+1

That's my biggest beef. You constantly hear, "Quit arguing and take it to court".

First off your being pulled over, your time is being taken (which you can never have back, remember the cop is on the job when he's wasting your free time so they can take as long as they please). Second to have to bother going to court means wasting many hours, missing work, wasting more of your time & money to deal with something the cop didn't have to bother you with in the first place.

Looks like the cop didn't know, but that kid had EVERY RIGHT to be annoyed as he was.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
The kid was not being disrespectful at all. That's just like if you went to get your car inspected and they said they wouldn't pass you because you don't have cats. Even if you do, and then they tell you well oh well we don't care, not our problem. If it's legal, it's legal, and the cop should have realized this.

Now, perhaps he should have caught up the car a little earlier, what else would 2 guys being doing with a video camera and Hoosiers on a Camaro lol...

h2m

Established Member
Sp3nis said:
i wonder what state thats from, i cant see cleary in the video, too blurry for my 4am eyes

I believe its Kern County Sheriff and thats near Bakersfield,CA

Blackhalo

Established Member
please.. that guy was not disrespectful at all.. was saying "sir" etc etc... and was simply trying to explain a point. I would have done the same.

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
WTF said:
+1

That's my biggest beef. You constantly hear, "Quit arguing and take it to court".

First off your being pulled over, your time is being taken (which you can never have back, remember the cop is on the job when he's wasting your free time so they can take as long as they please). Second to have to bother going to court means wasting many hours, missing work, wasting more of your time & money to deal with something the cop didn't have to bother you with in the first place.

Looks like the cop didn't know, but that kid had EVERY RIGHT to be annoyed as he was.

exactly it's not the point you can go to court and change the ticket it's the fact of using your own time on something that it shouldn't be used on, some cops are a**holes power happy, but other cops are great at what they do and don't take advantage of there power but look bad cause of the a**hole ones. Nothing against cops just certain ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread