Bad A$$ 1992 Cobra on e-bay

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
here we go again, is someone going to call this guy out on his non-cobra??

SVT8U

Established Member
he must be friends with the other guy that was crying about his 5.0 getting repo'd. I bet the are in the same car club.....

snkchmr 1

I want to bid on your car can you tell me how many 92 vert Cobras were made?
Thanks for your time great looking car !!
I sent him this.

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
Xsnkchmr said:
I want to bid on your car can you tell me how many 92 vert Cobras were made?
Thanks for your time great looking car !!
I sent him this.

I sent something like that also. The retard probably doesnt even understand why we are asking. What sucks is some first time driver/car buyer is going to buy it thinking he has bought a cobra, only to be ridiculed by his friends in the know and people like us. :shrug:

Talyon

Bleed Blue
Established Member
yall didnt know about the super rare 92 cobra vert!!! I have 2 of them and a 2000 cobra. hahahahahahahah

YellowCoupe

he sent me a message telling me to run the vin, his insurance tells him its a cobra. Like I care what insurance says about his car :shrug: :loser:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
yea at the bottom someone wrote him a message and it displays that the guy said they didnt make a fox vert cobra or a 92' cobra for that matter and the seller says he "ran the vin and thats what it came up as."

People are SO ignorant my god. The POINT is retard that they didn't make it. If they didn't make it then how can it exist? All he has to do is call up Ford and any monkey over there can tell him that the only fox cobra was made in 93' coupes.

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
just ran the carfax, here is the info

Year/Make/Model: 1992 FORD MUSTANG GT/COBRA GT
Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine: 5.0L V8 HO SEFI
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: Driver front air bag/passenger side active (manual) belt

Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, 5-digit Odometer

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1992 FORD MUSTANG GT/COBRA GT (1FACP45E5NF127910) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This convertible has had at least 4 owners. The first title for this convertible was reported to CARFAX by a Colorado DMV in 1994.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 10/24/2000, was 123,000 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

2ndtime04

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
yea at the bottom someone wrote him a message and it displays that the guy said they didnt make a fox vert cobra or a 92' cobra for that matter and the seller says he "ran the vin and thats what it came up as."

People are SO ignorant my god. The POINT is retard that they didn't make it. If they didn't make it then how can it exist? All he has to do is call up Ford and any monkey over there can tell him that the only fox cobra was made in 93' coupes.

That was my question.

snkchmr 1

Don't know, I didn't even know they existed till I bought this car.
I ran the vin at the insurance co. and it came back as cobra,
surprise to me. Then I bought it.

2ndtime04

Established Member
He finally got smart and called the people who might know a little bit about these cars, :poke:

Q: No SVT or Cobra until 1993. Whatever the bank or VIN says is a typo, also no Cobra convertables until 1994. Nice car though and probably worth the money, but not a cobra. I have a 93 Cobra, they come with a certificate showing build number and all of that good stuff.
Nov-18-05
A: After recieving many messages such as this one, I called the dealership and had them run the vin number for me...THIS IS NOT A COBRA IT IS A GT!! It is a cobra clone meaning that there has been a cobra kit added to the car. I am very sorry for having mislead or confused anybody. Thank you to the people who POLITELY pointed out the mistake. I don't know why my bank and insurace company run it as a cobra, that is something we are working out now. Again I am very sorry. Thanks

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Glad to see that he came around. Maybe he was just misled. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread