Backed up my 11.9 with F-1's!

Pale Snake

Established Member
Hello all!,

Went up to NED today with my brother whom I let borrow my BFG drag radials ( blown 99 GT). I had put back on my factory F-1's and said, what the heck not expecting anything. I wanted to back up my 11.998 from a couple weeks back in the infamous "left lane" so I purposely went to the right lane. figuring I'd have to wait for my drag radials, well I was surprized.

R/T .655

60' 1.993

330 5.217

1/8 7.842

MPH 94.65

1000 10.077

1/4 11.955 <----- New best!

:D
Mph 120.04
I think the best thing about it is it was run with a full weight spare and jack still in trunk essentially as the car would be out in the street!

golfprowanabe

Established Member
Good Job John!

Did you get video of it???? Speaking of.... have you got video of mine yet too???? :beer: :beer: !!!

Pale Snake

Established Member
Thanks guys,
No, I didnt get any video of the run which kinda sucks, but your run or half of it before the battery rolled a seven on me will be on the NEBOC video my brother made, keeps tabs on our forums for when its posted. Oh great job by the way on your new best times congrats!!

golfprowanabe

Established Member
Originally posted by Pale Snake
Thanks guys,
No, I didnt get any video of the run which kinda sucks, but your run or half of it before the battery rolled a seven on me will be on the NEBOC video my brother made, keeps tabs on our forums for when its posted. Oh great job by the way on your new best times congrats!!

Congrats to you too for backing up the 11 sec run. I actually beat my time this last Saturday with the new clutch! 11.54
Can't wait to see this video

Users who are viewing this thread