Back to stock sale. Vmp upper/idler, jlt big air, scj mono, IW lower VMP pul...

supraman1990

Established Member
I will be putting my 14 GT500 back to stock this weekend in prep for it's sale so that I can prepare for another purchase. All items have been used less than 1K miles unless otherwise noted. Also I have threads in several other GT500 parts sections with other items, so please check them out and let me know if you are interested in multiple items as I will do a better deal on packages.

VMP 2.39 upper and idler. Exactly what the trinity guys need to make 17 lbs of boost. Is a great starting point and absolutely necessary if going for peak power SOLD

VMP pulley puller. Will work with all pulleys and was purchased used by myself, was used twice to pull the stock pulley off and then pull the aftermarket and put the stock back on. Beefy unit, and works great. SOLD

JLT big air intake in Oxford White with blue filter. Also nearly new, really opens it up so that you can hear more blower whine and looks great. SOLD

SCJ mono blade TB. Used less than 500 miles. Really woke the car up in the seat of the pants department and is a great item to get. $SOLD

10% IW lower pulley with new ARP crank bolt. Exactly what the trinity guys need so that no oil cooler modifications are needed. Was never used on my car but was purchased used with 500 miles of use on a BPS shop car SOLD

Belt for 10% lower. Brand new and recently purchased from lethal. SOLD

N2MB WOT box. What everyone serious about racing needs. Brand new in package and is the dual mode unit with no lift shift and 2 step. SOLD

XCAL4. Used 3 times to load tunes on my car. SOLD

McLeod "original street twin" cluch. This is the best twin McLeod makes for the street and is brand new. Rated to 1400 hp and is the best choice for big power GT500 guys. SOLD

JLT DS oil separator. If you are going to have any sort of gt500 you should have one of these. Perfect shape. SOLD

JLT PS oil separator. Same story, peace of mind for any GT500. SOLD

MGW shifter and white knob with blue stripe. Will come with everything and really helped me shift my car much easier. SOLD

KB competition BAP. This is what the tribity and other gt500 guys need when going to E85. Was purchased from another member here and never installed. $420OBO

PM with any questions or offers guys and photos should be available sunday for anything left remaining.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread