back to stock sale 600 hp lighting

Slythrin

I have a crap load of after market parts that we took off the lightning. This is a going back to stock sale I want to buy a silver cobra and go that rout instead of the lightning

here is the list

Silver in color moto blue Idler pulleys this is for the Idler bridge (2 of them) 65.00

Custom fuel system (steel braded -8 feed line and -8 return line , Motor blue fuel rails red in color almost new condition less than 3 hours on them, billet fuel pressure regulator , also a modified fuel hat with -8 connectors and a pair of high volume hi pressure 255 in tank fuel pumps. And all of the an connectors needed 900.00

Whipple super charger, this is seriously new I bolted it on the truck did a few dyno pulls and then one pass down the road then removed the blower from the truck. This has all of the JDM up grades to it such as the oil separator and all the other little JDM goodies they send. I also have an additional upper pulley that will go with it. The blower has less than 2 hours on it in total running I under stand I wound see all of my money out of this but I would like to see 3500.00 for it

I have a set of reworked Patriot heads these were the 1800.00 heads from them we has so much trouble with these heads that I had to pay a separate machine shop to go threw them and make them right and that required new valves. Patriot reams there valve guides thus making there clearances un-predictable and the ends of the guides there was two thousands clearance (spec is 1.5) and in the center of the guides it was 1.0 clearance causing the valves the seize in the heads. Now they have been completely gone threw by a very reputable race shop and have all new valves and 1.5 thou clearance from top to bottom so if you add the cost of new valves and the labor on top of what I paid 6 months ago I am well over 3k deep in this so I figure that they are worth at least 1300.00 plus shipping I did reinstall them on my motor and ran it for 500 miles they worked perfect. 1300.00

Comp cams used stage II cams 350.00 plus shipping

New never installed Eibach lowering kit 300.00

Built 5.4 motor
This is a race built motor the current miles are 1200 miles. The block has been enlarged to .020 decked cleaned checked for cracks and also line bored to insure a perfect motor. The pistons are CHP 10cc dish pistons attached to a set of scat forged H beam rods along with all ARP studs the motor is in short block form complete with billet oil pump, oil pan steel crank and all of the goodies you would have expect to find in a good quality motor I paid 8k for this motor and machine work along with R&R so im going to ask for 4.000.00 plus shipping

Dynatech
Headers and mid pipe these are used and I have had them on my truck for about 2k miles they worked perfectly with no problems they cost me 1344 new. Also Dynatech
mid pipe back exhaust system this consist of an true duel set up I have replaced the mufflers with dynamax mufflers to make it more quiet and then they go to a set of nice tips the retail list for this is 529.95 so I think that the complete system along with the dynatech headers and mid pipe is worth at least 1,000

Motor blue lower pulley kit with a 8 # ring 150.00

Billet converter with a 2600 stall this is about 500 miles old and worked flawlessly list out at 959.95 I’m thinking that 500.00 should be fair

Accufab single blade throttle body is also about 500 miles old list for 350.95 so I’m sure it is worth 300.00

Electric fan conversion this is new I have driven about 4 miles with this unit before seeing a cobra that I like I paid somewhere around 400.00 for this so I think 200.00 is fair for this unit

Used un locker Predator for a lightning 200.00

Intercooler 2 gal reservoir new never installed 200.00

2002 Harley insterment cluster 300.00
"supercharged"

Please email me @

[email protected]

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Silver in color moto blue Idler pulleys this is for the Idler bridge (2 of them) 65.00

Electric fan conversion this is new I have driven about 4 miles with this unit before seeing a cobra that I like I paid somewhere around 400.00 for this so I think 200.00 is fair for this unit

i would like to pic this stuff up if aval. let me knw asap. and if oyu take paypal. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread