Back to stock ride height

damnson

Established Member
IMG_6029.jpeg

Just wanted to triple check. These look like the oem springs to you guys right?

Peter302

View attachment 1792547
Just wanted to triple check. These look like the oem springs to you guys right?
These are a comparison between H&R race and stock vert springs. I did the rear swap last week. Going to do front soon. Just having a hard time choose CC. I'm leaning towards the KB Caster Plus.

Attachments

• 20230512_203228.jpg
    20230512_203228.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 56

Peter302

Maximum Motorsports CC plates is what I recommend.
I would go with MM, but I'm having a hard time with drilling a 4th hole in the fender on a 03 tenth anniversary with 50000 miles on it. I don't want want to hurt the value, when I decide to sell it in uuuummm 10yrs from now. Lol

big dad

Established Member
Just a couple thoughts you may consider. Check with your local parts store or MOOG for a set of stock replacemnt springs.

Another thing that nobody seems to mention is dropped spindles. There are sources out there that can supply them, The best thing about them is you retain the same qualities of the stock spring rates with no issues of bump steer or alignment problems.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Just a couple thoughts you may consider. Check with your local parts store or MOOG for a set of stock replacemnt springs.

Another thing that nobody seems to mention is dropped spindles. There are sources out there that can supply them, The best thing about them is you retain the same qualities of the stock spring rates with no issues of bump steer or alignment problems.

I didn't know these were a thing for these cars. I knew they had them for older hot rods though. But after seeing the prices I can see why they're not more popular.

If the car is lowered correctly there aren't any issues getting it aligned or with bump steer.

Users who are viewing this thread