Back seats

wachamberlain

Established Member
What is the going rate for complete back seats/ leather? I installed the FRPP rear seat delete kit, want them gone, just trying to get a ballpark of how much they are worth, leather and the cushions, complete, never sat in

Jabooh1

Established Member
What is the going rate for complete back seats/ leather? I installed the FRPP rear seat delete kit, want them gone, just trying to get a ballpark of how much they are worth, leather and the cushions, complete, never sat in

I added seats to my Laguna Seca. Seat cushions, seat belts, and all mounting hardware was $750 + shipping. This was July 2013. It was the only way I could justify the car to my wife (we have 3 kids) for emergency purposes.

On race day I just pop the seats out, brace in, and it only takes 25 minutes.

wachamberlain

Established Member
I added seats to my Laguna Seca. Seat cushions, seat belts, and all mounting hardware was $750 + shipping. This was July 2013. It was the only way I could justify the car to my wife (we have 3 kids) for emergency purposes.

On race day I just pop the seats out, brace in, and it only takes 25 minutes.

Just trying to rid my office of these, no belts......I must say Ford did a shitty job on how the actual big piece of fiberglass is mounted, 2 small screws and 2 push pins all plastic.........UGH..........Love the x brace look and to be honest, I think your adding wait once it's all said and done.........LOL

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Just trying to rid my office of these, no belts......I must say Ford did a shitty job on how the actual big piece of fiberglass is mounted, 2 small screws and 2 push pins all plastic.........UGH..........Love the x brace look and to be honest, I think your adding wait once it's all said and done.........LOL
You are, actually. Somewhere around 10-15 lb I think. But you also as rigidity, so it kind of negates it in a sense.

Are you going to be racing the car at MSR Houston or something? Because that's about the only road track relatively close to Alvin, and Brazoria County in general, unless you go to TWS in College Station.

wachamberlain

Established Member
You are, actually. Somewhere around 10-15 lb I think. But you also as rigidity, so it kind of negates it in a sense.

Are you going to be racing the car at MSR Houston or something? Because that's about the only road track relatively close to Alvin, and Brazoria County in general, unless you go to TWS in College Station.

I don't road race my car, simply liked the looks and couldn't pass up the price at all!

Users who are viewing this thread