Back into a pony car again....(1LE Content)

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
So after not having a fast car since 2010, I got the itch...so I scratched it. I was looking at everything...93 Cobras....Terminators, Camaros, TAs, even imports. Then I saw the 1LE and that was it....

The color I s Blue Ray Metallic. It's is a 2SS, RS with the dual mode exhaust.
brm1le3_zps13e51ae2.jpg

1LE3_zps3f0ae97a.jpg

1LE1_zpsd7bb5c27.jpg

1LE5_zps2732ccea.jpg

brm1le2_zps69ae5465.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
Good luck with the new car! rear end looks a bit better than the previous. still reminds me of a integra though

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I dont no what 5.0s it is eating but it sure isn't the coyote

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...let_camaro_ss_1le_ford_mustang_gt_track_pack/
OP, best of the luck. However i am not a fan.

Ummm, did you look at the entire article? The 1LE is basically 3 seconds faster. I know mustang guys love going in a straight line, but the s197 and this camaro are both better than there predecessors on especially on track. And in this case the 5.0 is slower. Nothing better tires and a better suspension setup cant handle!!

Have fun with the 1le op, im sure you will bruise some egos!

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Ummm, did you look at the entire article? The 1LE is basically 3 seconds faster. I know mustang guys love going in a straight line, but the s197 and this camaro are both better than there predecessors on especially on track. And in this case the 5.0 is slower. Nothing better tires and a better suspension setup cant handle!!

Have fun with the 1le op, im sure you will bruise some egos!

Yes, and it is also $4k dollars more the then GT, GT is on ancient solid rear axle.. Cant wait to see what the new 15 IRS can do.

The 1LE camaro is more of BOSS 302 price range and what i believe its competitor.

matt87

Established Member
gotta be the worst rear end i've ever seen on a performance car. other than that, mean as hell!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice color! So what's it making for powwaaa?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Love it. I have been eyeing the 1LE for a while. I actually don't mind the refresh. Just wish they updated the interior. I'm trying to hold out for the 6th gen Camaro next year or the 6th gen SVT car.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
That is a fantastic looking car. My dad has a black 2010 ss and I love it. I wish it wasn't so bulky and big, but when it's coming at you down the road it looks mean as hell.

As long as you love it, that's all that matters. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread