Back in the Saddle

micksnip

Established Member
All-
Good to be back and posting. Been a looong time since I sustained a back injury in 07, and all but put my 04 Torch to sleep and stopped posting. Felt like I wanted to be put to sleep! But God and neurosurgeon were good, and I'm finally doing good! Gosh, the 04 only has 17k miles on it! Oh yeah, I wasn't driving her much! Like a "barn find"!
Micksnip

micksnip

Established Member
welcome back!

Thanks. I feel like I emerged from a time warp or something. Not only sustained a back and neck injury in 07, but rolled my Bronco October 2011, resulting in a head injury that took me out of work 5 months! I almost took the "Welcome to Brookeville" sign out coming south on Georgia Avenue in the rain, then rolled onto the guardrail and almost stopped upside down in the creek.
Bottom line: everyone is still welcome to Brookeville!
Micksnip

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
:beer: HI! :beer:
Just so you know, there's a douche bag going around here, his name is Omar. Pay him no attention :burnout:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Welcome back! I hope to see you at some of our spring events. The big ones right now are Cruisin' OC, the MIR Spring Rental, and the NMRA Nationals. There are also lots of meets that will make the MACA events calendar as soon as dates are set.

Regards,

Ben

micksnip

Established Member
Tenessee Dwight!

Dwight-

Hey, man, how you doin in Tenn? Making any Country singles or albums there in Nashville? And your DSG 03 is around here, I recall reading? And you in a 07 Shelby! Get the family moved down okay? Late greeting, but have a great Thanksgiving!
Mike/Micksnip:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dwight-

Hey, man, how you doin in Tenn? Making any Country singles or albums there in Nashville? And your DSG 03 is around here, I recall reading? And you in a 07 Shelby! Get the family moved down okay? Late greeting, but have a great Thanksgiving!
Mike/Micksnip:rockon:
Loving it Mike! No state taxes, lots of long, deserted straight aways, and Dolly Parton has a house right around the corner from me. What's not to love!

micksnip

Established Member
Dwight-
My son-in-law did his medical residency 1/2 time U of Tenn., and the other 1/2 at Vanderbilt in Pediatric Trauma Medicine, and they loved it there! He has a 383 stroker 69 Chevelle, and blew some carbon out in Tenn, also. They moved to Durham, NC, and he works at Duke Hospital. They said that the cost in NC is much higher than Tenn. A lot of house for your bucks. Guess that's how you got in Dolly's "hood". Hope all's well. We'll keep in touch.

Mike/Micksnip

Users who are viewing this thread