Back in the family!

mav_tu

Established Member
After a year and a half without one, I've finally rejoined the Terminator family!:banana::pepper::banana::pepper::burnout:

Remind me to never, EVER get rid of another Terminator. Ever.

used-2003-ford-mustang-svtcobra-887.jpg

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Noice...looks clean, congrats...these threads remind me to never sell my Terminator

mav_tu

Established Member
did u buy it at tampa imports

Nope, actually got it in Orlando. Was there one similar in Tampa?

I hate that color.

Awesome! Thanks for the input! :beer:

Noice...looks clean, congrats...these threads remind me to never sell my Terminator

It is very clean. Only has 10k miles on it! Even has most of the red SVT sticker that was on the gas pedal. I've been hurtin for another one since I sold my Mystic over a year ago.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Congrats. Where in Orlando are you?

Edit: I think I remember seeing that car on Craigslist. Hope you got a good deal!

Last edited:

mav_tu

Established Member
Thanks everyone for all the positive input! It feels great to be able to look at a Cobra and know it's yours.

I know the feeling, u smile and tapp the stearing wheel and say yeah i got a cobra bitches! I love that feeling

LOL, exactly what I was thinking

Congrats. Where in Orlando are you?

Edit: I think I remember seeing that car on Craigslist. Hope you got a good deal!

I'm actually in Clermont... Most people don't know where that is though, so I just claim O-Town. I don't know if it was on craigslist. I saw it on eBay first. Great price for a garage-kept '03 with 10k miles on it!

Users who are viewing this thread