back in the day street racing in Marlboro

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Anyone remember this?? or maybe they still do it, I used to go like 10 years ago in my 86gt. It was in the industrial park on the Northboro side or route 20. A&M it was called?

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Yea it was A&M. I live down the street, I went here many times 12-14 years ago. It hasnt gone down in years, the road is completely messed up you couldnt drive a camry normal down that road let alone drag race any type of modified vehicle there. Fun times though but there probably a reason they dont re-pave the road.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Yea it was A&M. I live down the street, I went here many times 12-14 years ago. It hasnt gone down in years, the road is completely messed up you couldnt drive a camry normal down that road let alone drag race any type of modified vehicle there. Fun times though but there probably a reason they dont re-pave the road.

no kidding, we used to get a big crowd there, I went with a few framingham guys, probably was 12-14 years ago.

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Hmmm, Wonder if we know the same people. I was almost getting my license back then I was 15 years old or so, but I was there almost every sunday night at wendy's with alot of people, flagging races etc...lol it was the coolest thing in the world to me at the time haha. Funny how things change. What framingham guys did you hang with? I am from framingham but live in marlboro

Users who are viewing this thread